1st CALL FOR PAPERS 4th International Workshop on Semantic Web (IWSW 2021) Villa Clara, Cuba. November 17-18, 2021 Co-located with KGSWC 2021
The Semantic Web Research Group at University of Informatics Sciences from Havana, Cuba,
invites the scientific community, professors, students and all people interested in research,
innovation and technological development, to participate in the Fourth International Workshop on
Semantic Web, to be held on November 17-18, 2021 at Villa Clara, Cuba.
IWSW 2021 is a forum for the semantic web and linked open data communities, where practitioners in industry, academia and others interested in these topics are welcome for presenting theoretical and applied research work, share experience and discuss the latest scientific results and technology innovations around semantic technologies and linked open data.
This workshop will be held in conjunction with 3rd Iberoamerican Knowledge Graphs and Semantic Web Conference KGSWC 2021.
The official languages are Spanish and English.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Management of Semantic Web Data and Linked Data
- Robust and scalable knowledge management and reasoning on the Web
- Languages, tools, and methodologies for representing and managing Semantic Web data
- Database, IR, NLP and AI technologies for the Semantic Web
- Search, query, integration, and analysis on the Semantic Web
- Ontology engineering and ontology patterns for the Semantic Web
- User Interfaces to the Semantic Web
- Social networks and processes on the Semantic Web
- Publication and Consumption of Linked Data
Papers will be peer reviewed by a program committee, and could be written in English or Spanish. Contributions should be original, unpublished work. The workshop welcomes:
- Short Papers: For ongoing work, preliminary results, or applications. Papers should be up to 6 pages. The oral presentation will be 15 minutes.
- Full Papers: For work with complete results. Papers should be up to 10 pages. The oral presentation will be 20 minutes.
Submissions must use the PDF file format and must adopt the style of the Springer Publications format for Lecture Notes in Computer Science (http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0). Submissions that exceed the page limit will be rejected without review.
All papers have to be submitted electronically via the EasyChair conference submission system:
- https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iwsw2021 (in process)
The workshop proceedings will be published in http://ceur-ws.org/. Selected papers will be published in Revista Cubana de Ciencias Inform·ticas indexed in Scielo and DOAJ.
Paper submission deadline: Jul 19, 2021
Notification of acceptance: Aug 30, 2021
Camera ready papers: Sep 20, 2021
Boris Villazon Terrazas; Tin·mica, Spain (Chair).
Amed A. Leiva Mederos; Central University of Las Villas; Cuba.
Feranando Ortiz; Universidad de Tamaulipas, MÈxico.
Yusniel Hidalgo Delgado; University of Informatics Sciences; Cuba.
Manuel Ernesto Ruiz Ramos; Central University of Las Villas; Cuba.
Doymer GarcÌa Duarte; Central University of Las Villas; Cuba.
Eduardo Alejandro Hern·ndez Alfonso; Central University of Las Villas; Cuba.
Ghislain Atemezing; Mondeca,
Luis Ernesto Paz HenrÌquez; Central University of Las Villas; Cuba.